If you're interested in buying or selling Cape Cod real estate, Davenport Realty's local agents will provide you with the best advice and real estate options available on Cape Cod. We've been selling and building homes since 1956, and our agents know the unique identities of each Cape town. Describe your dream home and we'll find you the perfect match for you! View our exclusive listings or sign up to receive Automatic Updates of listings that match your search criteria.
At Davenport Realty, giving our customers more than they expect has been our focus since our beginning. Our local realtors live on the Cape and are experts in the Cape Cod real estate market. And, our realtors are available to you every step of the way.
Why list your home with Davenport?
- Davenport Realty is a full service real estate office. Our staff of experienced real estate professionals will explain the different types of real estate agencies under Massachusetts law, and how this affects your particular transaction.
- In addition to promoting your listing on the Cape & Islands MLS and local media outlets, we advertise your home frequently on real estate web sites such as www.capecodrealestate.com, www.homesandland.com, www.realestatebook.com and other targeted realty sites.
- One of our sales professionals will meet with you to explain how to get the best possible sales price for your home. They will do a comparative market analysis (CMA) which will assist you in pricing your home to sell; then, they will detail the process of selling your home.
- You will have the opportunity for your home to be listed with the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service to make your home available to the brokers and potential buyers of all member real estate offices nationwide.
- The Davenport Building Company is available to meet with you and discuss any home repairs or renovations that will help increase your homes value and get it looking its best.
- All Cape Self Storage will offer one month's free storage with a three month contract. This will give you some breathing room when moving to your new home.
- Cape Cod Fence Company will install a free lamp or mail box post with a minimum of 100 feet of fence installed at your new or present home.
- FREE SMOKE AND C02 DETECTOR INSPECTION: detectors or wiring needed should be paid by the seller.
- FREE SEPTIC OR HOME INSPECTION: choose from either a septic inspection or home inspection for one home by one our recommended inspectors (reimbursable at closing) to alert you to potential unforeseen expenses.