Davenport Realty is installing a new software system to replace the existing automatic payment (ACH) payment process. It will give you the ability to view your account, update payment information, submit service requests, and execute leases online.
Setup for this access is mandatory and will affect your ability to pay your rent if not completed by Tuesday, October 15th.
Beginning November 1, all rent payments must be completed through the new system. No exceptions.
Each tenant should create their own Tenant Web Access account using their email address and the account number listed in the instructions you have received by mail or email. This will allow each tenant to submit their own service requests, make their own payments and update their own autopay.
If you require assistance to complete the setup of your account, please contact the main office at 800-822-3422, or Boris Mitov at 508-394-8800 x156 for an appointment.
Thank you for your immediate attention. If you have any questions, please contact us at the office.
Tenant Web Access Setup
To create your account, go to https://davenport.twa.rentmanager.com and follow these steps:
- On the login screen, click sign up
- Enter your account number
- Enter your email address (this will be your username)
- Click 'Sign up'
- Go to your email account for the account finalization email
- Click the finalize link in the email
- Create a password
- Confirm the password
- Click verify
- Enter your username and password to log in
To set up automatic payments:
- Click 'Make a Payment' at the top of the page
- Click the link for 'Enabling Autopay' at the top of the page
- Enter your bank account and billing information on the left side
- Check box for 'Enable your automatic payment'
- Select either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd for your automatic payment to be withdrawn
- Click on the acknowledgment box for terms and conditions. Please note: there is no fee for ACH/E-check payments
- Click 'Save' and you have now completed your automatic payment setup
While logged into Tenant Web Access, click the tabs at the top of the page to:
- View your open charges and transaction history
- Make a one-time payment
- At a future date, you will be able to create a service ticket to report a non-emergency issue (for emergencies, please call our office)
- Manage payment information
If you have any questions about Tenant Web Access, please contact our office at 508-398-2293 or email@example.com.